13th IPI-CAU-ISSAS International Symposium
Potash and Polyhalite: Potassium, Sulphur, Magnesium and Calcium for Efficient Balanced Plant Nutrition
6-8 November 2019, Kunming, China
The 13th IPI-CAU-ISSAS International Symposium will take place in Kunming, China in November 2019. The event “Potash and Polyhalite: Potassium, Sulphur, Magnesium and Calcium for Efficient Balanced Plant Nutrition” will be jointly organised by IPI, CAU, and ISSAS, with NATESC and China Potash Association as secondary partners.
We already have a number of key speakers confirmed for the event, with more anticipated in due course.
- Surinder K. Bansal, Potash Research Institute of India, India – The Role of Sulphur in Plant Nutrition and Polyhalite Experiments in India
- Alberto C. de Campos Bernardi, Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation (Embrapa), Brasil – Polyhalite Research in Brazil
- Michael Castellano, Iowa State University, USA – Polyhalite Fertilization in Corn and Soybean
- Uri Nachshon, Agricultural Research Organization, Israel – Reclamation of Sodic Soils with Polyhalite
- Jiwan P. Palta, University of Wisconsin, USA. The Role of Calcium in Tuber Crops
- Tran Minh Tien, Soils and Fertilizers Research Institute (SFRI), Vietnam – Polyhalite Experiments in Vietnam
- Philip J. White, The James Hutton Institute, UK – The Role of Calcium in Plant Nutrition
Details of the symposium will be published shortly.
The registration process will be published shortly.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org